Request Records and Transcripts

The Randolph County School System utilizes an online service called ScribOrder for current/former students and third parties to request records and transcripts. ScribOrder is an online student records request and payment solution used by more than 2,000 high schools and districts across the country.

Please click here to order records and/or transcripts using the new ScribOrder online service.