Employment Opportunities in the Randolph County School System
Thank you for your interest in the Randolph County School System. We are committed to the recruitment, hiring, and retention of highly dedicated and talented individuals. Take a look and see why the Randolph County School System is a great place to work, and apply for open positions on our job board.
(teachers, counselors, administration and other licensed staff)
If an application deadline is indicated on the posting, all documents must be received by that date to be considered for the position. Please be prepared to upload all relevant documents to include a cover letter, resume, transcripts, test scores, etc.
Certified applicants must hold or be eligible to hold a valid North Carolina license issued by the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction. For questions regarding licensure, call Jane Skeen at (336) 633-5043 or email email@example.com.
Teacher Assistant Positions:
Applicant must have one of the following prior to employment:
- An associate degree, or
- Completion of 48 semester hours of college credit, or
- Successful completion of a series of WorkKeys assessments plus earn 96 contact hours of appropriate staff development.
For question regarding the teacher assistant position, call Alesia Greene at (336) 633-5103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about the WorkKeys Assessment, contact NCWorks Career Center of Randolph County at (336) 625-5128.
(clerical, technical, maintenance, custodians, bus drivers, school nutrition)
For questions regarding classified positions, call Alesia Greene at (336) 633-5103 or email email@example.com.
For Future Teachers
Are you interested in becoming a teacher? Our friends at the nonprofit TeachNC.org have lots of free tools and resources to help you get started:
- 1-on-1 advising calls to answer all your questions and choose an educator preparation program (EPP) that’s right for you
- how-to guides to demystify eligibility, testing, and financial aid
- interactive application checklists to keep you on track to apply
- fee reimbursements to help cover application and enrollment expenses
- a $1000 scholarship to help make your dream of becoming a teacher more economical
The Randolph County School System and TeachNC are committed to helping you achieve your dream of becoming a teacher! Sign up for a free TeachNC account today to get started!
1. Press 1 for New Case
2. Stay on line for no support number
3. Press 8 for Talent
4. Press 2 for Applicant tracking
5. Press 5 for Intelligence
North Carolina DHHS Child Care Criminal Background Check
The North Carolina Child Care Law (General Statute 110-90.2) requires a criminal background check (CBC) be conducted and a determination of fitness be made on all persons who work or provide child care in a licensed or regulated child care facility.
This applies to anyone working with the Randolph County School System PreK and/or After School Daycare Programs.