Here is the list of the questions students will be asked upon arriving at school each day:
- Do you have chills?
- Do you have shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Do you have a new cough?
- Do you have a new loss of taste or smell?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Do you have diarrhea or vomiting?
- Have you had close contact (within 6 feet for at least 15 mins) in the last 14 days with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, OR has a school administrator required you to quarantine?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID19 since last day at school or has any health department or health care provider or school administrator required you to quarantine?