Eighth grade students, and seventh grade students in their spring semester, who are interested in trying out for sports at SWRMS must meet the following requirements (All seventh grade students are eligible for 1st nine weeks):
1. Updated physical (good for only one calendar year...Must be on file with Athletic Director before students can practice!) - see documents below.
2. Must pass at least one less course than the number of required core courses each semester! (Note: Must pass for whole semester.)
3. Student cannot be 15 on or before August 31st of the current year.
4. Must have attended at least 85% of previous school semester.
5. No more than one U in previous nine weeks.
6. Parent and student athlete must sign a concussion form - see documents below entitled "Concussion Form for Parent" and "Concussion Form for Student."