* Here is an interactive website for Ecoystems. It's called Build a Prairie.
* This website allows you to type in review info and it creates games for you. It's called Play Kids Games
* Here is an interactive game called The Food Chain game.
* Another website with Food Chain called Chain Reaction.
* Producers and Consumers ID game is on this site.
* Ed Heads has a good site for simple machines.
* ReadWriteThink is a great place to get activities for reading comprehension.
* Here is a website for decimals that you can play games on line.
* Here is an interactive reading site that involves the water cycle.
* Here is a cool site to explore onomonpea.
* Here is another ecosystems web page.
* Here is a website on glaciers and how they move.
* Kathy Bumgardner website is a great resource for reading!
* Here is an activity with rotational symmetry.
* Great game called walk the plank that asks lots of questions about the ecosystems. Good review game!
* Here is a fox and rabbit game simuation that helps with limiting factors.
* Symbiosis game
* Here is a great website for science. It has adaptations and magnets as well as other things. Look at the site for fifth grade too, as it has even more adaptations ideas and activities.
* Here is the link for the Fraction Track game.
* A Native American game that involves data analysis.
* This is an algebra website where students use pictures to balance equations.
* This is good for equivalent fractions practice fraction munchers game
* Here is the website for multiplication patterns that is really good.
* Readaquarium has some interactive games for main idea and inferencing.
* Interactive Spring Scale
* Guess my Rule with attribute shapes. Great activity for analyzing shapes.
* Here are some interactive games for practicing multiplication facts:
http://www.multiplication.com/flashgames/pizzapizzazz.htm http://www.multiplication.com/flashgames/hootenanny/harvesthoot.htm ( I like this one! Kind of like Donkey Konk!) http://www.multiplication.com/flashgames/AntsMarching.htm ( This tests your speed!) http://www.multiplication.com/flashgames/quickflash/flash/index.html (Tests speed, not as flashy...) http://hoodamath.com/games/multiplication.php (Multiplication Eaters- Like the whole fraction munchers game!)
* Here is a great website that shows easy reading information on biomes of the earth.
Great for a research project.
* Maya Mystery website that has interactive adventures for students to learn about Mayan heiroglyphs and temples and lifestyles.