Facebook Twitter Twitter RSS
Home Calendars Parents & Students Community Staff
Student Transfer Process

Student Transfer Process

If you are new to the Randolph County School System and have a child who has been receiving special education services, you will need to register your child at his/her designated home school. 

Enrollment Process for EC Students Transferring into RCSS

  • Contact the appropriate home school to complete the registration process.
  • Provide a copy of the student’s IEP or documentation to verify the provision of EC services from the previous school.
  • The principal will contact the Exceptional Children’s Department if a child was previously served in a separate classroom setting.


Back to Top
Footer Address

The Randolph County School System does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following people have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Marty Trotter, Title IX Coordinator, and Edwina Ashworth, Section 504 Coordinator, 2222-C South Fayetteville St. Asheboro, NC 27205 Phone: 318-6100.

 The Randolph County School System is committed to ensuring that all web users can access its web content. If you have difficulty accessing information on our website due to a disability, please contact us at tmoody@randolph.k12.nc.us and provide the URL (web address) of the material you tried to access, the problem you experienced, and your contact information.